Sunday, June 16, 2013

beautybay.com and aromatherapy associates

I bought this Aromatherapy Associates Essential Skincare Introductory Set today at the Mira Spa. Before I made the purchase, I found that it's available at beautybay.com and I was annoyed to find it costs $170 less online - $490 at the Mira Spa and $320 online. However I do want this for my Phuket trip next week so I had to pay this price. 




LESSON LEARNT - must check beautybay.com before making any skincare/cosmetic purchase!

I bought some Urban Decay products from this website before and I have to say that it was a fabulous shopping experience - wide range of brand and products (many of which are not available in HK) and the delivery is SPEEDY - it takes 7 to 10 days only.  

I got to know Aromatherapy Associates through my facial treatment at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, and since then I bought some of its products from time to time. It's my first time getting a full set of skincare products and watch out for my review after my Phuket trip! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment