Thursday, August 30, 2012

Patisserie, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Shatin

source: hotel website
I visited Patisserie of Hyatt Regency and it was quite good!
 
It's located at the lobby level of the hotel and there are only a few seats, a few inside and a few outside the patisserie. Not recommeneded for visit with more than two people.
 
 
I am not a big fan of apple pie but how I can not try this signature Shatin Apple Pie? It's claimed to be made of natural honey from a local apiary. I quite like it but as I said, I am not a big fan of it thus I can't make fair comment of this. I like it that the apple pieces were not too sour or too sweet.  
 

It was a nice afternoon with apple pie, hot lemon tea and some drizzles. Life is beautiful. :)

You can enjoy a slice of cake/apple pie of your choice and coffee/tea at HK$68 in the afternoon. The hotel is right next to the University Station so if you happen to be in Shatin and do not want to be in a crowded cafe, do consider visiting this patisserie. Enjoy!

----------
Patisserie
Lobby, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Shatin
18 Chak Cheung Street, Shatin

1 comment:

  1. hi Miss P, thanks for sharing our famous Sha Tin Apple Pie. ^^ We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete